Monday, August 27 - August 30
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
By working on various projects, you will learn:
- how to use a sewing machine
- straight and curved sewing -measuring, marking, pinning, cutting
- the use of sewing tools
- how to embellish your projects
Registration begins March 1st at 10:00am.
Tuesday, August 28
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Getting the Most out of Middle School. Separate sessions for girls and boys entering 6th grade. Fox Lane Middle School students will share their experiences, followed by a Q&A. Suggested Topics are: Classes, Sports, Arts, Music, Clubs, Your first locker!
- Bring your questions and concerns
- Meet students from other BCSD Elementary Schools
- Space is limited
- Pizza will be served
Click here to register online or call the library to register